Unfortunately I don’t have any free cars to give away here, but I do have a few favorite things I prefer not to run without! My intention is to recommend products I’ve personally purchased, tried, and liked rather than turn my blog into a giant advertisement. This isn’t an exhaustive list, because there are certain products that I have and use that I’m not totally in love with.
- Keepin’ it simple with the Garmin FR 10
- Became slightly less simple when I was gifted the Fitbit Charge HR
- Wireless headphones changed my life. The Plantronics Backbeat Fit is a great pair that lets in surrounding noise; the Soundpeats QY7 is a more affordable model.
- Perfect long run shorts with tons of pocket space; I can confirm that the side pockets fit the
unreasonably largeiPhone 6
- Anti-stink, breathable, sweat-wicking tank. And another seamless odor-resistant tank.
- Supportive sports bra, good coverage, and the only bra to never chafe me. Another version of aforementioned bra. Sometimes there is a “stuff your bra” with handy pockets (my experience is that sizing is true to the size chart).
- Favorite socks. (No really. I ration pairs for my hardest runs. I could go on and on about how perfectly they fit and how soft they are.) These socks are also pretty great.
- Reflective, wind resistant vest with good pockets; packs well (I have an older version of this style).
- Favorite half-zip – I love this performance Merino wool for cold weather.
- Basic, cozy tights, and a warm pair with side pockets
- Merino wool boy shorts to keep the bum toasty under tights
- Merino wool socks: light, soft, comfy and another comfy, affordable merino running sock
- Foam roller that fits in a carry-on
- Compression calf sleeves
- GU (I’m partial to Salted Caramel / Salted Watermelon)
Also, follow my Race Day Style board on Pinterest.
Unless otherwise noted, all gear reviewed or recommended on this blog was purchased by me and I received no compensation in exchange for writing the review. I’m happy to try out and review free gear, and will include a disclosure in my review if merchandise was obtained free of charge or if I received any compensation for my review.